Monday, March 23, 2015

You Have To Laugh

One of the joys of sharing a mutual passion is the people you meet. Throughout my life I've always been drawn to those who don't take themselves too seriously and who make me laugh. It's got me into a lot of trouble through the years but provided some wonderful moments. Callum Windred, a photo buddy drew my attention to the following article - the real meaning of photographic expressions. by Andy Hutchinson
To all those who take themeselves too seriously, have a read and loosen up.
one example: 
Foreground interest – bits of wood, branches, seaweed, shells and other readily available detritus that a photographer can drag from its actual resting place to a convenient spot just in front of what they’re actually photographing.

No comments:

Post a Comment